Many relationship experts will tell you that good communication is the key to keeping a marriage together. It’s also one of the main factors in helping companies keep their business from hitting the rocks.
Effective corporate communications are essential to convey the purpose of a business. Delivered correctly, corporate communications solutions attract, engage, inform and inspire employees towards the objective. The purpose. The goal. The vision.
Corporate communication deals with the exchange of business information within and outside an organization. It is a managerial discipline, closely related to public relations, marketing, organization and leadership and human resources. Corporate communication involves mostly preserving a coherent corporate identity and promoting a positive brand icon.
Professionals in business communication draft communication strategies, formulate briefs and speeches for managers, write press releases, handle media relations, deal with corporate responsibility and conduct, improve interpersonal and inter-departmental communication, and many more.
This course aims to improve the knowledge and skills of students such as effective written and oral communication, business acumen, ethical awareness, digital strategies and flexible thinking.
At the end of the program the participants will:
- Learn the principles of communication that drive business interactions.
- Structure messages that inspire your audience to take action.
- Generating ideas for organizing, preparing, and delivering effective presentations.
- Convey your insights and recommendations more effectively.
- Cultivate your personal leadership and communication style.
Requirements for Award of Certificates
- Attendance – All 30 Hours.
- A score of 50 or above at the final exam.